Safeguarding the privacy of my clients and website visitors is of great importance to me; this policy sets out how I will treat your personal information.
I register your details through website sales and corresponding emails you may send me. The personal information I collect might include your name, address, email address and IP address. If you purchase a product, your card information is not held by me, it is collected by my third-party payment processors ( see below), who specialise in the secure online capture and processing of credit/debit card transactions. I will not disclose any personal information to third parties.
What information do I collect
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and I on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make.
- Information that you provide me for the purpose of subscribing to my mailing list (including name and email address) This you can request to be taken off at any time.
- Any other information that you choose to send to me.
What is your information used for
- Keep internal records up to date
- Process orders that you have submitted
- Send statements and invoices to you
- Send general communications
- Carry out my obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and me
- Update you with news I think you may be interested in if you are on my mailing list, and any other information you have requested
I review my retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. I will hold your personal information on my system for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with me.
I may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that I am required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend my legal rights.
I will never sell or rent your personal information to third parties, nor will I share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
All website financial transactions are handled by the third-party payment processors of either Paypal or Stripe, who specialise in the secure online capture and processing of credit/debit card transactions. Please visit their sites for their privacy policies. Your credit card details are not divulged to me at any time.
How you can update your information
The accuracy of your information is important to me. If you'd like to update your email address or any other information I hold, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Under certain circumstances, by law, you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a "data subject access request"). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you and to check that I am lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal information that I hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information I hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for me continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask to be removed from my mailing list.
I am committed to ensuring that your information is secure and will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Links to other websites
This policy is reviewed and updated from time to time. Please check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes.